Sr. High Mission Trip to The Pittsburgh Project: July 18th-25th (Students entering 10th through 1st year of college)
In the event that the summer trip is cancelled due to the corona virus emergency, all participants will be notified immediately and a refund will be issued.
Registration and Payment Dates and Links:
Sunday, March 22nd: Registration forms and $300 payment due
Sunday, April 19th: $200 payment due
WHAT IS NEW ABOUT TPP THIS YEAR?
- TPP is currently running on a deficit and had to cut staffing and programming over the past year.
- We have been personally invited to join TPP this summer to help them with repairs on campus, while still helping vulnerable homeowners in Pittsburgh.
- We will be there with one other church – St. Andrews from Iowa.
- We will be running our own programming on campus and cooking our own food.
MINI MISSIONS FOR JR. AND SR. HIGH GROUPS
It is important to remember that our service to God does not only happen in Pittsburgh or in Blue Knob, PA. We are called to serve the poor and elderly right here in New Jersey as well! For that reason we ask that each student participate in at least one of our “Mini Missions” during the year. Mini Mission dates TBA.
FUNDRAISERS FOR JR. AND SR. HIGH GROUPS
Fundraisers may be cancelled/postponed due to the corona virus emergency.
We understand that summer mission trips can be a big expense for families. In order to help offset the cost of your child’s trip, everyone is welcome to participate in one or all of our fundraisers. Only the students who PARTICIPATE in the fundraiser will receive money toward their trip cost.
1. Sunday, April 26th 12:00 pm-2:00 pm: Chili Lunch in fellowship hall (we will meet to make the chili the day before)
2. Saturday, May 9th 10:00 am-2:00 pm: Car Wash in the church circle
3. Saturday, June 20th 10:00 am-2:00 pm: Car Wash in the church circle
If you have any questions regarding a mission trip, please contact Kaitlyn Heun at email@example.com.