Choir Camp 2020
All children entering grades K through 8 are invited to join us for an outdoor Choir Camp on Monday, August 17th through Friday, August 21st. We will meet from 7:00PM—9:00PM each night, with a rain date scheduled for Saturday, August 22nd from 10:00AM-noon. All church guidelines will be followed including wearing masks, physical distancing and no eating.
We will be doing a musical, “THE SAILOR’S BIBLE” by our favorite choir camp composer & lyricist, Allen Pote & Tom Long. The Bible stories include Noah’s Ark, Jonah & the Whale, and the Apostle Paul’s journey on a boat.
While this year is a little different, there is still plenty that will be the same, including games, crafts and lots and lots of fun as we work on the musical. We will be recording our scenes outside and our video will be featured in our livestream service on Choir Camp Sunday, August 23rd at 9:30am.
Choir Camp Guidelines
- Please bring eat dinner before you come to Choir Camp – no snacks or beverages served; bring a filled water bottle with your name on it.
- Bring a beach towel with you each night!
- Temperatures will be checked upon arrival.
- Please leave cellphones at home.
- Use the bathroom before coming; bathrooms available only for emergency use.
- Masks must be worn.
- Script and music will be provided to you once your child is registered.