Let’s work together to worship as safely as possible!
1. We ask that every person who plans to attend any in-person worship service at FPC check in for that service at the welcome table. The organizer of the worship service has the responsibility to ensure that the check-in area is staffed.
2. For the protection of all, any person who is feeling ill and/or has a current COVID-19 case should not enter church property. Anyone who has been exposed to COVID-19 should follow the most recent NJ state protocols regarding the exposure. Any people who are at increased risk to become ill with COVID-19 are encouraged to worship with us virtually. Please contact the church office, if needed, for more information about these opportunities.
3. Indoor masking is optional.
4. Prepackaged communion juice and wafer sets will be available for pick-up by attendees at the check-in table on communion Sundays.
5. If someone becomes ill during the event and it appears 911 is needed, 911 will be called. If it appears the person can drive home safely or be driven home by a family member, the person will be quickly separated from other attendees and be escorted to their vehicle.
6. Please be aware that an in-person church service may be cancelled or modified by the church any time in response to changes in COVID-19 protocols or other circumstances.