At FPC, we want worship to be the highlight of your week. That’s why every service is carefully planned to help worshipers to come into God’s presence in ways that inspire, inform, challenge, and heal. Worship is meant to be a lively celebration of God’s goodness – “joy” is not a four-letter word! We proudly follow a traditional Presbyterian order of worship, but no one would accuse us of being stuck in the past. You can expect a variety of musical styles from our several musical groups and musicians: hymns, praise songs, classical sacred anthems, and contemporary Christian ballads. We praise God with drama, video, props, and more. When you miss a week of worship, you miss a lot!
- If you have any Prayer requests, please complete a Prayer Request Form and place it in the offering plate for the Pastors to include in the Prayers of the People.
- Large Print Bulletins and Hymnals are available from the Ushers.
- We celebrate The Lord’s Supper (communion) on the first Sunday of every month. All baptized people are welcome, regardless of your denominational background.
- Interested in Baptism for yourself or your child? Contact the church office for more information. We would love to help you.
- Getting married? Call the church office for information on Weddings at First Pres.
- The sanctuary is fully air-conditioned and handicapped accessible.
- And please, we ask that cell phones & pagers be turned off during worship.
Sunday Morning Schedule: September through June
Sunday Morning Schedule: July and August
Children and Worship
God loves kids and so do we!
Children of all ages are welcome to worship with their parent(s) in the Sanctuary. Please ask an usher for an activity bag that includes crayons and coloring pages.
Children through 3-years old are also welcome in our staffed Nursery.