THE 2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE IS ON!
It’s that time of year again! The leaves are turning colors, the night air is getting cooler and families are making their holiday plans. Unfortunately, too many families cannot plan their holiday. They are too busy wondering how they are going to put food on the table for the rest of the week. We can help! The Annual Thanksgiving Turkey Drive takes place on Saturday, November 18th from 9:00am—2:00pm at the following locations:
- First Presbyterian Church circular driveway;
- Stop and Shop in Caldwell;
- Jack’s Supermarket in Caldwell;
- Kings Supermarket in Verona;
- Notre Dame Church in North Caldwell;
- Agudath Temple in Caldwell (November 16th 10:00 AM―2:00 PM)
We will be collecting frozen turkeys and hams; canned soups and stews; canned fruits and vegetables; and pasta, rice and grains for the annual Turkey Drive! The NJ Foodbank uses all donations to assist NJ families who would otherwise have no means to provide a holiday meal. When sitting down to dinner tonight, please say a prayer for these families and help out on Saturday, November 18th.
Check out First Pres’ Turkey Drive on CBS News in 2020.